How my broker can help with my next property purchase
Buying a house is a legal transaction that can lead to severe consequences if not taken seriously. That is why as a Quebec real estate broker, I have undergone professional training in real estate brokerage law, property evaluation, real estate mathematics, and contract writing. I was also required to pass an entrance exam for the profession in order to get my certificate of practise issued by the Organisme d'autoréglementation des courtiers immobiliers du Québec.
Working with someone of my expertise will give you the peace of mind you need to complete your transaction.
My services can help you on many levels during the purchase your new home, but here are the main advantages of dealing with a broker during your search for a new property:
- I will help you itemize your search criteria and target your primary needs;
- I will actively conduct research to find your ideal property;
- I will accompany you during visits, for the writing of the promise to purchase, and the analysis of counter-proposals if necessary;
- I will advise and guide you during negotiations;
- I will follow up on pre-established conditions of sale or of purchase;
- I can refer and advise you on choosing professionals such as notaries, mortgage brokers, inspectors, etc.